We take pride in our ability to create visually stunning and interactive websites in Kenya and beyond, that align with our client’s digital marketing goals. A website is a crucial element in any business’s digital marketing strategy as it serves as a virtual storefront and foundation for all online activities. We have been in the website development industry since 2020, and our expertise has grown significantly over the years. We stay up-to-date with the latest website design trends and continually improve our creative and technical skills to deliver the best results for our clients.
Quality website design
At Enthelot studio, we create custom websites of exceptional quality that are optimized for maximum performance across all platforms and devices. Our websites offer the following benefits:
– User-centric design
– Custom UX/UI design
– Content-driven page design and structure
– Full mobile and tablet optimization
– Custom-coded website design
– No use of templates or third-party code
– Fast loading to meet Google’s Core Web Vitals
– Easy to maintain and update in-house
– Seamless integration with external marketing channels.
At Enthelot Studio, we utilize the WordPress content management system (CMS) to create and deliver websites for our clients. This worldwide renowned website builder is trusted by countless brands and businesses. However, we don’t simply use the standard WordPress version. We have our own personalized WordPress Framework that we have perfected for optimal website performance and customization.
With WordPress CMS, your website will be:
- Fast, secure, and reliable
- Feature-rich, with a huge range of plugins and tools available
- Easy to update and manage in-house (we make this extra easy for you!)
- Free to update (no expensive upgrade costs)
- Flexible and scalable as your business grows
We offer training to our clients so that they can have full control over their digital content. You can receive professional website training directly from our development team, allowing you to confidently manage and update your website internally. Whether it’s a one-on-one online training session or a video tutorial, the training will be customized to your website and its features.
After a website training session, you’ll be able to:
- Update page content
- Add images and videos
- Change colors and fonts
- Change the company info
- Tweak and update contacts
- Create and publish blog posts
- Add and manage products